Hyderabad: Man burnt alive due to fire at Reliance fire and safety store

Hyderabad: A major fire broke out at Reliance fire and safety store at Marredpally on Wednesday. As a result, a storekeeper named Raju who was working in the store was burnt alive. As reported by Hans India aerosol cans blast off inside the store causing the fire. A team of firefighters doused the fire.

READ:  Hyderabad: Interstate house burglars nabbed by police
Subscribe us on The Siasat Daily - Google News
Back to top button