Hyderabad: A minor boy got electrocuted and died in an area which falls under the jurisdiction of Jedimetla Police Station.
According to the report of police, Gurbachan Singh (7) was the son of Jagannath Singh. He went to Jedimetla along with his mother on 7th September.
While playing, he came in contact with a high tension electric wire as a result of which, he got seriously injured.
He was rushed to hospital. He died during the treatment. Police registered a case and started investigation.
This post was last modified on September 16, 2019 11:18 am