Hyderabad: IT companies in Hyderabad were asked to follow a set of guidelines issued by Cyberabad Police.
On Saturday, Cyberabad Commissioner V C Sajjanar also held a meeting with the IT industry bodies including SCSC, HYSEA and NASSCOM to explain the guidelines.
Guidelines issued for IT companies in Hyderabad
- Follow staggered timing. Employees should log in between 7 a.m. and 10 a.m. and logout between 3 p.m. and 6 p.m.
- Increase employee strength in the office to 33 percent in a phased manner. Rest of them must work from home.
- Issue authorization letters to employees and cabs used to pick and drop them.
- Employees must carry both authorization letters and ID cards while traveling to and from the office.
- Health and safety measures must be followed.
- Social distancing norms must be followed in cabs and buses used to pick and drop employees.
- Management should ensure that employees do not gather outside IT parks and campus as it will lead to other activities on the road.
- Companies should not allow the cafeteria to operate.
It may be mentioned that the above list if not exhaustive.