New Delhi: JEE Main April 2020 registration started on 7th February. The last date to apply for the examination is 7th March.
National Testing Agency released the online application form yesterday.
It may be mentioned that the admit card for JEE Main April 2020 will be released on 16th March 2020. The examination is scheduled to be held on 5th, 7th, 8th, 9th and 11th April.
Candidates can view their results on 30th April 2020.
Steps to apply for JEE Main April 2020:
- Visit the official website of JEE (click here).
- Click on ‘Application form for JEE (Main) April 2020’ link.
- Candidates have to click on ‘Fresh registration only’ link if they have not registered or appeared for JEE (Main) January 2020.
- Candidates can click on ‘Apply with JEE (Main) January 2020 credentials’ link if they have appeared for JEE (Main) January 2020.
- For fresh registration, fill the online application form, upload scanned photo & signature and pay the examination fee.
- Candidates who have appeared in JEE (Main) January 2020 can log in by providing details.