Bengaluru: The Medical Task Force (MTF) is the coming together of a group of passionate individuals and non-profit NGOs committed to serve the society and face the onslaught of the covid-19 pandemic with dignity and compassion. The team is fortunate to have the support and guidance from professionals, bureaucrats and committed individuals.
Medical Task Force
Shahul Hameed, High Court Advocate who is an active member of the initiative said that MTF helped 150 COVID patients. The team also provides hygienic food to patients at hospitals.
MTF also provided funds for supplying medical equipment in the hospitals.
Focus of MTF
The focus of the MTF is to engage community resources for enabling healthcare professionals, collaborating with medical institutions and liasoning & assisting the government. We are engaged in the following programs
- MTF Clinic: Providing medical consumables and equipment
- MTF Langar Kitchen: Providing hygienic food for the Doctors, Staff and Patients across various hospitals
- MTF Helpline: Facilitating patient admissions across various hospitals in Bangalore
It is a 100 bedded COIVD Care Center located at Shivajinagar. It has all modern facilities needed for COVID patients.
Call center of MTF
Talking to media persons, co-founder of Medical Task Force, Imtiaz Ahmed stressed the need for the common people to come forward and fight against COVID-19.
He said that the call center of MTF is playing an active role in providing right guidance to the patients who are in need of medical support.
- MTF Oxy Clinic : Setting up professionally managed centres equipped with oxygen cylinders and a provision for administering oxygen to the needy, across various locations in Bangalore.
By the grace of the Almighty and the support of well-wishers and society at large, the team has been operational during the Covid pandemic. In this period, the MTF has been :
- Sourced and provided consumables like PPE kits, IR Thermometers, Glucometers, Pulse Oximeters, Oxygen concentrators, Sanitisers, Contactless Dispensers etc
- Serving hygienic meals a day across various hospitals
- Facilitated 100+ admissions across various hospitals
Food Task Force
The team behind the Medical Task Force has played a stellar role in easing the pain of the guest workers returning to their hometowns in the past couple of months. This initiative run under the banner of Food Task Force, had served over 2,00,000 meals to the guest-workers housed across the various designated muster-locations in Bangalore, and also facilitated their transport across the muster-points and the designated departure points.
The team is solely operating with the generous support from conscientious civil society members. We look forward to your continuous support and guidance.
Name: Imtiaz Ahmed; Account number: 50100314035514; IFSC Code: HDFC0001755
Google Pay, Phone Pay and PayTM: 9886866777