Hyderabad: As many as 26 passengers along with the driver and the cleaner escaped unhurt by taking timely action when a bus they were traveling caught fire at the RC Puran area of Hyderabad on Friday morning.
The vehicle caught fire due to a short circuit in the engine. The bus was preceding from Mumbai to Hyderabad.
Minutes after receiving the information, the fire brigade reached the incident spot and doused the flames
More details in this regard are awaited.
Get the latest updates in Hyderabad City News, Technology, Entertainment, Sports, Politics and Top Stories on WhatsApp & Telegram by subscribing to our channels. You can also download our app for Android and iOS.