Losing weight can be difficult. But these 10 widespread Weight Loss Myths make it even harder. The sheer volume of misinformation regarding weight loss makes this subject difficult to navigate. While the basic principles of losing weight are simple, experts often make the process more difficult than it needs to be.
See the 10 Myths about Weight Loss:
1. A CALORIE IS A CALORIE.
2. LOSING WEIGHT IS A LINEAR PROCESS.
3. SUPPLEMENTS CAN HELP YOU LOSE WEIGHT.
4. WEIGHT LOSS IS ABOUT WILLPOWER, NOT BIOLOGY.
5. YOU SHOULD EAT LESS AND EXERCISE MORE.
6. CARBS MAKE YOU FAT.
7. FAT IS BAD.
8. EATING BREAKFAST IS NECESSARY TO LOSE WEIGHT.
9. DIETING IS EFFECTIVE.
10. “DIET” FOODS ARE GOOD FOR YOU.