Gujarat: Devdan Chaudhari has taken to Facebook to give a 22-point reply to the question of PM Modi that “What did I do to deserve this”?
The Facebook post has been going viral on social media with huge number of likes and shares.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi during his public rallies and speeches tries to play a victim card projecting himself as a leader who alone works for the nation and accuses opposition parties for stalling developmental works.
In one such public rally in Banaskantha district of Gujarat, he accused congress leaders of speaking derogatory words for him.
During the speech he said that “Where is the decency in the language Congress leaders have used for me? Is it my crime that people of India have reposed their faith in me?”
Prime Minister Narendra Modi asked exactly what it is he had done to deserve insults after a string of tweets and statements from opposition parties against him.
Now, one Devdan Chaudhari has taken to Facebook to give a 22-point reply to the question, detailing everything from demonetisation to wanting to invade peoples’ privacy by making Aadhaar mandatory for nearly everything and more.
The full post can be read below, but we will transcribe the exact reply here:
Devdan Chaudhari said that:
Here is a brief list to answer your question Mister Prime Minister:
1. For destroying India’s economy via Demonetisation and not taking responsibility for the damage it has done.
2. For destroying the traditional plural culture of our ancient land via organised polarisation – not just religious, but also regional, linguistic and cultural.
3. For destroying the profound teachings of Hinduism/ Sanatan Dharma by placing Savarkar’s fascist Hindutva as Hinduism.
4. For continuing the charade of fake nationalism when your deeds and policies are only harming India.
5. For being a government – not of India – but of Hindutva forces, crony corporations and foreign vested interests – especially the Zionist global banking cartel.
6. For false promises and falsehoods which are being spread through multiple channels every day.
7. For violating the principles of the Indian Constitution by introducing theocratic militant nationalism and anti-privacy/ anti-freedom Aadhaar.
8. For destroying the pillars of Democracy by de-fanging media and institutions – which are critical to offer any semblance of truth and justice.
9. For not listening to people and the diversity of voices – but to impose dictates via coercion and intimidation.
10. For being anti-intellectual and actively promoting the hatred of the learned and the educated.
11. For doing all the tricks in the book to curb dissent and freedom of expression.
12. For sinking all the human development indexes since 2014.
13. For waging a fake ‘morality play ‘of anti-corruption crusade when the real policies of the government point to the opposite direction.
14. For hiding from unscripted questions which the people want to ask you – no single press conference since you came to power.
15. For focusing on PR, publicity, events and propaganda, but not the real issues of the nation.
16. For ruining India’s traditional ‘non-aligned’ foreign policy.
17. For instigating the ego – hate and greed – through your theatrical ‘carrot and stick’ speeches.
18. For surrounding yourself with sycophants who have no talent for governance.
19. For being obsessive about grandiose ideas/misplaced priorities and failing to deliver.
20. For misunderstanding the meaning of ‘development’ by neglecting social justice.
21. For being pro-super-rich and putting the poor and the Middle class under the technocratic Neoliberal Economic policies which have hollowed out the West.
22. For raging a war against India via the toxic brew of Hindutva and Neoliberalism, and destroying the people’s faith and trust upon the government.
And you ask, what I have done to deserve this?