Crime Crime and Accident News

Ammonia gas cylinder explodes in MP’s Chhindwara, 15 students admitted to hospital

Ammonia gas cylinder explodes in MP’s Chhindwara, 15 students admitted to hospital

Chhindwara : At least 15 students were admitted to a hospital as they fell unconscious after an ammonia gas cylinder exploded in a potato store in Madhya Pradesh’s Chhindwara district.

Earlier in April, at least thirteen people, including five women, were burnt alive and four critically injured after a barrel of kerosene exploded in a cramped ration shop in Chhindwara.

Further details are awaited. (ANI)