Pune [Maharashtra]: One of the most important features health insurance buyers seek in their policies is a quick settlement of claims. The last thing individuals and families need after going through medical treatment is delays and endless paperwork to get their claims settled.
That’s why, Bajaj Allianz General Insurance, one of India’s leading private general insurance company, has launched an innovative new mobile-based service called Health CDC (Claim by Direct Click) through which customers can register and track their claims in a hassle-free manner.
The service is offered through their unique Insurance Wallet app.
Customers who have the wallet app can use the CDC service to make claims up to INR 20,000. Making a claim through the app is easy and convenient – you can do it anytime, anywhere in just a few clicks. You will receive live updates for the same. It not only saves time and money but is also paperless and hassle-free.
The Bajaj Allianz Insurance Wallet is available on iOS (iPhone) and Android devices. You can download the app from the Play Store or App Store. Making a claim is a simple process. Users just need to follow few steps for faster settlement of claims:
• Download and install the Insurance Wallet App
• Login to the App
• Add your health insurance policy under the ‘manage policy’ tab
• Select the policy number under which you intend to register the claim, followed by the patient and hospital name.
• Provide information such as your e-mail ID, mobile number, admission date, discharge details, estimated expenses and details of the diagnosis
• Note down the claim number generated
• Upload the claim documents that include hospital bills and the claim form. Mention in all caps, ‘CLAIMED WITH BAJAJ ALLIANZ GENERAL INSURANCE CO LTD.’
• They will verify the details with the hospital
• If the claim is under INR 20,000, and valid, the amount will be paid into your account.
The service is a boon for health insurance customers. You don’t have to run from pillar to post, collecting documents, making copies of them, filling up multiple forms, and then waiting for your money to come. You can just log in to the app and register a claim in minutes.