Charles Darwin University (CDU) offers the Vice-Chancellor’s International High Achievers Scholarships to international students who have a record of academic excellence and high achievement and who are seeking to commence an Undergraduate or Postgraduate coursework degree at CDU.
Field(s) of study:
Any Undergraduate or Postgraduate Coursework Degree offered at the University.
25% or 50% of the tuition fee. The tuition scholarships apply to the tuition fees for the full duration of the degree.
• Submit a demonstrated record of academic excellence and high achievement in previous relevant studies and qualifications
• Must meet the University’s academic and English entry requirement
• Hold an offer of admission to the degree at CDU for Semester 2, 2018
• Not hold a scholarship from an Australian or foreign sponsoring agency
• Submitted a completed application for the scholarship by 1 May 2018 for commencement in Semester 2, 2018
• Not hold a current Australian Citizenship, Australian Permanent Resident or New Zealand Citizenship.
Please note: the VCIHAS scholarships are very competitive and meeting the minimum eligibility standards described above does not guarantee that you will be awarded a scholarship.
To apply, you must complete the scholarship application form and submit it together with your application for admission to a degree program at CDU. Deadline for applications is 1 May 2018 for commencement in Semester 2, 2018.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to download the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.