The Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden invites applications from students enrolling in first year’s master’s degree programme for numerous scholarships namely – the Avancez Scholarships, the IPOET Scholarships, and the Volvo Group Scholarship Programme.
To be eligible for the Avancez Scholarships and IPOET (International Programme Office for Education and Training) Scholarships, an applicant must –
- Be an applicant for first-year Master’s degree programme.
- Be a citizen of non-EU/EEA countries requiring to pay the tuition fees of Swedish University.
To be eligible for the Volvo Group Scholarship, an applicant must –
- Be an applicant of first-year Master’s degree programme listed hereunder –
- Automotive Engineering
- Electric Power Engineering
- Computer Systems and Networks
- Software Engineering and Technology
- Be a citizen of the Republic of India who requires paying the tuition fees of Swedish University.
How to apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarships through following steps –
Step 1: Apply for a Master’s degree programme and keep note of 8 digit application number.
Step 2: Rank the programme applied for in number 1 to 4.
Step 3: Check all eligibility requirements.
Step 4: Click here to request a personal link of scholarship application form.
Step 5: Once the applicants have received the personal link on their registered email, they have to submit a letter of intent (motivation) in their personal account at universityadmissions.se.
Note: The scholarship application will be considered incomplete if the candidate has not paid the application fee and uploaded required documents on universityadmissions.se by 1 February 2018.