Wife commits suicide over husband’s death
(Siasat News): A GHMC woman employee committed suicide over the death of her husband. This incident occurred in Tukaramgate.
The deceased was identified as 56-year-old Mahboob Bi w/o Sheikh Qasim. Her husband had died on November 27.
In the meantime, the health of Mahboob Bi deteriorated and she was very upset ever since. However, some days ago she had poured kerosene on her body and set herself ablaze in an attempt to commit suicide.
She was taken to the hospital where she died last night during the treatment.
Car painter died in road accident
(Siasat News): A car painter died in a road accident occurred in Langar Houz.
It is said that the deceased Nayab Hussain, 23, resident of Nataraj Nagar, Jhirra, was passing near pillar No. 54 on Expressway on his bike when he was hit by a speeding car killing him on the spot.
Langar Houz police has registered a case against the car driver and launched the manhunt to nab him.
Rowdy sheeter Ayub Khan arrested at Mumbai airport
(Siasat News): According to unconfirmed news the rowdy sheeter of the city Ayub Khan is reportedly arrested at Mumbai airport.
He was wanted by the city police for his involvement in various criminal cases. After releasing on bail in a case, he had fled to Dubai.
Police has issued a look out notice to trace him and due to this notice his arrest was materialized at Mumbai airport.
Sources said that Ayub Khan was staying in Dubai since last one year and had reached Mumbai from Dubai last night where he was immediately arrested.
The sources further said that Hyderabad police is making arrangements to shift him from Mumbai to Hyderabad.
Plastic godown gutted in massive fire
(Siasat News): A plastic godown completely gutted in a massive fire at Begum Bazar.
According to the details, the godown of Sridevi Novelties was located in the cellar of Sri Krishna Plaza that caught fire. As it was a commercial area, the fire turned other shop owner panicky.
In the meantime, police Shahinayatgunj called three fire engines that took four hours to completely extinguish the fire. However, the materials stored in the godown were totally gutted. Police suspect that short circuit might be the cause of the fire.
A case has been registered and further investigations are on.