Hubballi: In Dharwad’s Managundi village, a 17-year-old boy woke up on the way to his funeral. His relatives and villagers who had presumed him dead were surprised. Soon, he was rushed to a hospital.
According to the news published in India Times, one month ago, Kumar Marewad was bitten by a stray dog, following which he was admitted to hospital. Later, his condition deteriorated.
As the infection was spread, doctors told Kumar’s relatives that he would not survive if life supports are removed.
Later, the family decided to shift him home. When Kumar’s relatives noticed that he is not breathing, they presumed him dead.
Relatives performed his last rites. However, on the way to his funeral, he woke up and started breathing fast. He was rushed to a hospital where his condition is said to be critical.