New Delhi: Try faux fur coats, velvet and sequined outfits and floral footwear to dress up your little one, suggest experts.
Chandni Agarwal, Founder at Little Tags, and Jacqueline Kapur, Co-Founder at Ayesha Accessories, have listed a few ideas:
* Fur and velvet can play a huge role in your child’s wardrobe this season. You can choose a fur coat with a basic outfit for a dressy look.
* Give some shine to their wardrobe with sequins.
* Cute and colourful sandals with floral charms are easy to slide into. Make your child’s feet look stylish in playful patterns that can go with fancy outfits.
* Feather accessory is a go to trend this season. Get a floral hair band or glitzy starry hair tie, bow or hair clips.
* Team up stud earrings with dresses and your favourite charm pendants or layer them up. Play with colours by mismatching bangles or charm bracelets.