An established wellness and aesthetic group provides varied beauty enhancing services in their new laser medical center in UAE which is using UAE and US FDA approved equipment’s with well experienced and UAE licensed personnel assure premium quality services. A clinic revolutionized the aesthetic care in UAE, earlier provided by few centers in uptown UAE.
Designation : Specialist Dermatologist
• Conduct complete skin examinations.
• Diagnose and treat skin conditions such as acne, dandruff, athlete’s foot, moles, psoriasis, and skin cancer.
• Counsel patients on topics such as the need for annual dermatologic screenings, sun protection, skin cancer awareness, or skin and lymph node self-examinations.
• Diagnose and treat pigmented lesions such as common acquired nevi, congenital nevi, dysplastic nevi, Spitz nevi, blue nevi, and melanoma.
• Perform incisional biopsies to diagnose melanoma.
• Perform skin surgery to improve appearance, make early diagnoses, or control diseases such as skin cancer.
• Prescribe hormonal agents or topical treatments such as contraceptives, spironolactone, antiandrogens, oral corticosteroids, retinoids, benzoyl peroxide, and antibiotics.
• Provide dermabrasion or laser abrasion to treat atrophic scars, elevated scars, or other skin conditions.
• Provide therapies such as intralesional steroids, chemical peels, and comodo removal to treat age spots, sun damage, rough skin, discolored skin, or oily skin.
• Recommend diagnostic tests based on patients’ histories and physical examination findings.
• Conduct clinical or basic research.
• Conduct or order diagnostic tests such as chest radiographs (x-rays), microbiologic tests, and endocrinologic tests.
• Evaluate patients to determine eligibility for cosmetic procedures such as liposuction, laser resurfacing, and microdermabrasion.
• Instruct interns or residents in diagnosis and treatment of dermatological diseases.
• Read current literature, talk with colleagues, and participate in professional organizations or conferences to keep abreast of developments in dermatology.
• Provide dermatologic consultation to other health professionals.
• Provide liposuction treatment to patients.
• Refer patients to other specialists, as needed.
• Record patients’ health histories.
Nationality : Any
License : HAAD
Job Location : Alain
Gender : Female
If interested, kindly respond with your Updated Resume and the following details ASAP for further processing & discussion. If, for any reason you are not looking at a change please do help us with some reference.
Thanks & Regards
Madhavi Narayana l HR
Gulf Health Recruit
Al Qusais, Dubai , United Arab Emirates
Mobile : +971 52 7775746
Email : [email protected]threcruit.com
Female Dermatologist for Medical Center in Al Ain