Fire breaks out in shop near Madina Building

Hyderabad: Fire broke out in a bag shop at Madina Building cross-road. Short circuit is said to be the reason behind the fire. Locals informed the police after which firefighting team was called. Within no time, the fire was put off.

A crowd gathered near Madina Building cross-road after the incident which resulted in disruption of traffic flow.

Mirchowk police are investigating the case.

Siasat news

This post was last modified on June 20, 2018, 1:22 pm