Jaipur: Four persons were today electrocuted in Pratapgarh district, the police said.
The incident happened in Bhuri village where heavy rains had occurred last night and electricity supply was disrupted.
The victims had gone to their water-logged fields where an electricity pole was installed.
When the power supply resumed, Kalu (25), Anil (16), Priyanka (11) and Ambala (16) got electrocuted, SHO Ghantali Mahaveer Singh said.
Bodies were handed over to family members following post-mortem, he said.