Our client, an international law firm is currently looking for a Marketing and Business Development Assistant who will provide a first-class marketing and business development support across a number of practice areas.
• Client communications – including creation and distribution of event invitations and client updates using Vuture software (training to be provided)
• Pitch and credentials support – assist the Marketing Executive in the drafting and creation of bespoke pitches, credentials statements and other collateral as required
• Work with partners and fee earners to tailor opportunity-specific CVs. Prompt secretaries to ensure standard CVs are up to date
• Maintain credentials/pitch databases and extract information as required (this will form a key part of this role
• Events support – assist in the planning, execution and management of client events and conferences alongside the UAE Marketing Executive
• Internal/external communications – identify and monitor progress of potential matters for internal or external promotion
• Website – Regularly check the regional and campaign-relevant pages of the website. Proactively suggest updates to keep content up to date and support lawyers with blog production
• Marketing collateral – Proactively update materials ensuring sufficient copies for the offices and practice groups are readily available at all times and encourage their use
• Awards and directories – identify, collate and input standard content and work examples for first drafts of legal directory and award submissions
• Monitoring of market/industry events and proactively suggesting participation in applicable events
• CRM system – be responsible for logging opportunities and keeping them updated on the InterAction CRM system, as well as managing client mailing lists
• Acting as a local Champion of InterAction to ensure that secretaries are supported in entering and maintaining accurate data
• Supporting international BD teams on ad hoc projects, initiatives, campaigns and tasks
• Other tasks, as required
Experience and Knowledge
• Educated to degree level or equivalent
• Degrees or professional qualifications that have a marketing component would put you in a strong position, but are not essential
• Experience/placements within the legal/professional services sector and a partnership environment would be beneficial but not essential
• Marketing experience, within a legal/professional services firm in the region a distinct advantage
• Interest in the professional services sector and a demonstrable ability to get under the skin of a market/secto
• Fluency in written and spoken English is essential, Arabic language skills a bonus but not necessary
• Excellent computer skills (particularly Microsoft Office and Internet Explorer)
• Knowledge/experience of CRM, CMS and email marketing systems (InterAction, Lavasuite and Vuture) a bonus
About the Company:
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.