Our client is a family office, seeking an ARABIC speaking finance manager to oversee the accounts and private wealth matters. We’re searching for someone who can work in a very small team, with minimal supervision.
The ideal candidate will have experience of dealing with UK PROPERTY and its associated taxes.
• Monitoring all the accounting transactions
• Deal with all expenses
• Handle all contracts related to Security, Cleaning, Consultancy, Annual Maintenance, etc.
• Month end process, which includes billings, collections, provisions, interest cost allocations, staff cost allocations, pre-payments, reconciliations
• Ensures the Insurance needs for all personal assets are fully covered;
• Ensures timely processing of all payments including payroll to the bank.
• Work alongside the Investment Manager for details of latest acquisitions
• Handle statutory audit process.
• Provides advice to family on stock market, real estate information, credit cards, etc.
• Liaising with banks for facilities for family members.
• Liaising with U.K government authorities, Lawyers and Tax consultants for various properties belonging to the family members.
• Liaising with property management firms & maintenance on all issues pertaining to the properties
• Cash flow management
• Ensuring all accounts are adequately funded
• Preparation of various MIS reports
• Preference will be given to candidates who have hands-on experience of dealing with UK PROPERTY and its associated taxes will be considered.
• Candidates must be able to demonstrate being able to work on their own in a finance dept
• Experience of UK stock exchange, credit cards, banks, and UK laws
• Qualified accountant, CIMA or ACCA
• Min 5 years experience in a medium sized organisation’s finance dept.
We apologise that we cannot reply to everybody however we do guarantee that we look at every application. If you haven’t had a response from us within 7 days, you can assume you haven’t been successful on this occasion
About the Company:
Inspire Selection is headquartered in Dubai and employs highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations – from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Insurance, Legal, Sales & Marketing, Facilities Management, Procurement, Manufacturing, Logistics & Supply Chain.