The Junior Merchandiser is responsible for assisting in the effective implementation of the brand strategy by achieving sales and profit targets and maximizing its profitability.
• Complete the planning process in line with the business planning and product critical path
• Develop close working relationships with the shops and maintain the day to day communication with franchisor
• Ensure in-season activity delivers planned sales, margin and terminal stock targets
• Provide visibility on orders’ production (buying schedules, order status..) by reviewing the delivery critical path process and following-up on its schedules to ensure all amendments are communicated appropriately and orders are available on time
• Keep abreast of commercial trading and activities through regular shop visit and bench-marking
• Deliver commercial stock administration and maximize sell through by following the proposed seasonal sales and stock forecasts
• Complete regular sales reporting in close coordination with the shops to identify margin opportunities and risks
• Present data and analysis of previous sales history in order to enable the brand sales planning and forecasting
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent
• 1-2 years of experience in Fashion Retail; experience in a similar field is a plus
• Fluency in English; French is a plus
• Proficiency in MS Office
About the Company:
Azadea Group is a premier fashion and lifestyle retail company that owns and operates more than 50 leading international franchise concepts across the Middle East, North Africa, Asia and Europe. Since its inception in 1978, the Group has grown a substantial chain of stores representing leading international brand names in fashion and accessories, food and beverage, home furnishing, sporting goods and multimedia.With over 11,000 employees, the company boasts a solid infrastructure overseeing more than 600 stores spread across 15 countries including Algeria, Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Ghana, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar and United Arab Emirates.