Hyderabad: An employee of a hotel in Nampally area died by using acid. This incident occurred when the employee was on weekly holiday.
According to the report, Ashish Mundra (30) a native West Bengal was employed in Hotel Quality Inn Residency at Nampally. He was staying in a room provided by the hotel.
On 27th November, he was enjoying a weekly holiday in his room. He came out of the room crying. Seeing his condition the hotel employees shifted him to a hospital where he died during the treatment.
Police reported that Ashish had used acid. Investigations are in progress.