Hyderabad: In a sorrowful incident, two minor students of Islamic Madrasa came in contact with high tension wire when they were playing at Wahid Nagar area of Malakpet.
According to the details, Mohammed Danish and Shafi were playing outside their school. They came in contact with the high tension wire as a result of which they got electrocuted and injured seriously.
The corporate hospital nearby refused to admit them for treatment. Consequently, they were sent to Osmania General Hospital.
It may be noted that this area is in the vicinity of Musi River. The height of high tension wire is 50 ft. at Chaderghat Police Station whereas in Wahid Nagar, it is 10 ft. high.
It may be mentioned that it is not the first case. Earlier, such accidents had taken place. Illegal possessors of land filled the river by dumping garbage as the result of which the height of land surface increased.
It is reported that Danish and Shafi belong to Bihar. They were studying in an Islamic School at Wahid Nagar. Inspector of Chaderghat Police Station informed that the condition of both the boys is out of danger.
Police registered a case and started investigations.