Insurance Accounting and Systems Association (IASA) invites applications for the IASA Scholarship 2018 from the applicants pursuing bachelor’s degree and preparing for a career in the insurance industry. The goal of IASA for this year is to award scholarship worth USD 40000 to the eligible candidates.
In order to be eligible, an applicant must-
- Be pursuing an insurance career or pursuing a bachelor’s degree at an institution with an insurance program.
- Be currently attending a university or a college.
- Be studying or have completed at least the first year of a four year college program. Note- An applicant must have gained a minimum of 24 credits by the time the scholarship will be awarded.
- Not receive full tuition fee reimbursement from an employer or any other external source.
- Have a minimum of 3.0 grade-point average on a 4.0 scale.
How to apply?
In order to apply, follow the steps given below:
Step 1: Go to this page.
Step 2: Click on 2018 Scholarship Application to download the application.
Step 3: Fill in all the details.
Step 4: Send the application to the address mentioned below:
IASA International Office,
P.O. Box 51340,
Durham, NC27717-1340, U.S.A.
- For being considered, the applications should be date stamped or postmarked by February 28, 2018.
- IASA selection committee will consider only first 200 applications.