Hyderabad: We will bring you the live coverage of by-poll in Bawana, Nandyal, Panaji and Valpoi.
- Nandyal: This high-stakes battle won by the TDP by more than 27,000 votes was almost a personal contest between TDP head and chief minister Chandrababu Naidu on the one hand and YSR Congress chief YS Jaganmohan Reddy on the other.
- Bawana: AAP’s Ram Chander wins with a margin of 24052 votes.
- Bawana: FINAL TALLY – AAP 59886, BJP 35834, Congress 31919.
- Bawana: Ram Chandra of AAP wins Bawana assembly polls. He defeats BJP’s Ved Prakash by around 24,000 votes.
- Bawana: At around 1 pm, with 26 of the 28 scheduled rounds of counting complete, the AAP had over 58,000 votes, the BJP about 34,000 and the Congress 30,000.
- Bawana: Tally after 24th round: AAP 53465, BJP 31064, Congress 28634.
- Nandyal: TDP’s Bhuma Brahmananda Reddy bags 59352 votes, YSRCP 39,091.
- Bawana by-election: The Aam Aadmi Party leading the Bawana by-election in Delhi, conceded the Congress after the party took an unassailable lead after several rounds of counting of votes, with the BJP taking the third spot. The by-election is a big prestige battle for all three parties, with more than just an assembly seat at stake.
- Panaji (Goa): The former union defence minister and current Goa Chief Minister, Manohar Parrikar, has registered a victory in the Panaji by-polls by a margin of 4,803 votes. The by-polls in Panaji were necessitated after Parrikar’s return to state politics in March this year, as the Chief Minister. Parrikar, after winning the by-polls, said that he would resign from the Rajya Sabha in the coming week.
- Nandyal (Andhra Pradesh) – TDP’s Bhuma Brahmananda Reddy leading over YSRCP with a margin of 19,706 votes in 10th round of counting.
— ANI (@ANI) August 28, 2017
Bawana: AAP leads with a margin of 17,057 votes after 19 rounds of counting. (AAP- 42942, Congress- 25885, BJP- 23949)