Department : Finance
Reports to- CEO
Profile Overview :
We are seeking a Finance Manager to support Saisanj Group. This is an exciting opportunity to be a key partner and founding member of a fast growing business. The Finance Manager will analyze and formulate new business ideas, make analytical judgments using financial models, and provide data intensive analyses to drive meaningful change. The position will directly report to the CEO.
This position will also support key business goals and objectives by providing financial and analytical leadership through financial planning, reporting, and analysis. The successful candidate will initiate analyses designed to improve operating performance and will effectively and persuasively communicate recommendations to all levels of management. This role requires significant accuracy and attention to detail as well as creative problem-solving abilities.
Key Responsibilities :
– Build financial models, deliver presentations, and provide key insights to decision makers
– Assist in the preparation of the business plans
– Prepare and present P&L analysis for major initiatives
– Identify, track and analyze key metrics that impact the business
– Develop and maintain budgeting framework and tools.
– Accountability and responsibilities of Financial Statement review process i.e. Verification of Balances, Balance sheet schedules review, P&L Review, reconciliations and Variance Analysis.
– Assist in budgeting and strategic planning for new category launches
– Partner with teams across the organization to drive optimal cross functional decisions that maximize Redlily’s long term free cash flow.
– Have to take initiative on personal development and work with colleagues and subordinates to ensure training requirements are met. Should be able to share skills and knowledge with colleagues should be able to help and to develop others, new comers, and junior associates.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Accounting / Finance
Functional Area:Accounts , Finance , Tax , Company Secretary , Audit
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Finance Budgeting Financial Planning Variance Analysis IIM Financial Management Financial Modelling Strategic Planning Financial Operations Cash Flow accounting P&L analysis
Desired Candidate Profile:
Preferred Experience :
– 6+ years finance and/ or accounting experience in a corporate environment
– Experienced in Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG), Retail or Manufacturing industries
– Excel Guru, SQL Pundit, Data warehouse Wiz along with innate love for P&L management
– Unbeatable analytical skills
And now some serious stuff :
– Strong interpersonal skills
– Experience in both high-tech and low-tech
– Financial and Managerial accounting experience
– Ability to self-motivate in a fast-paced and rapidly-changing environment
– Ability to develop new ideas and creative solutions
– Ability to agree and disagree
Preferred Qualifications : MBA -Finance from premier institutes only.
UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM – Finance
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Saisanj Retail Pvt. Ltd.
Saisanj is exclusively into inventory consolidation and brand aggregation of baby products, toys, electronics, mobiles, home/furnishing, fashion, and much more for online marketplaces. The company aims to be the undisputed leader in both online and offline retail trade for all categories where a family shopper is shopping.