HYDERABAD: A major fire broke out at the record room of the Khairatabad’s Road Transport Authority office in the early hours of Wednesday.
According to Telangana Today reports, the cause of fire is believed to be an electric short-circuit that took place at around 10 am in the morning.
Several files records, documents got engulfed in the fire.
T Ashok Singh, Fire Station Officer, Khairatabad said fire tenders were pressed into service to douse the flames.
“A fire tender and a team comprising 10 personnel from the Khairatabad Fire Station have been deployed on the spot,” he said.
Further details are awaited.