Monash University has announced applications for Monash International Leadership Scholarship 2018. An international student who has received a Monash undergraduate degree course offer, may be eligible for this scholarship. Students from all countries are invited to apply.
- Intending to enroll full-time in an undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) degree at a Monash campus in Australia.
- Received a full Monash course offer.
- Not a recipient of any other scholarships, grants or financial incentives funded by Monash University or be sponsored by other bodies/institutions.
- Students enrolling in Bachelor of Medical Science and Doctor of Medicine or Master of Business Administration (MBA) are not eligible to apply.
- Students in Monash Pathway programs (e.g., Monash College and Monash University Foundation Year) are not eligible to apply.
- Students transferring from another Monash campus or applying to Monash from another Australian University are not eligible to apply.
How to apply?
Step 1: Click on link to apply.
Step 2: Fill in all the required details.
Step 3: Anwser the questions correctly.
Step 4: Attach all required documents.
Step 5: Send the filled-in applications to:
Monash Connect, Clayton Campus
21 Chancellor’s Walk, Campus Centre
VIC 3800, Australia
or Email at [email protected]