Potential Max Consultants
Our client is a leading food manufacturer in Angola, Africa. They are now seeking a seasoned Finance Controller to be based in Angola.
The specific job responsibilities are as follows:
• Participates in the development of the overall financial strategy, reporting all the financial results and strategy to the company BOD.
• Participates in the formulation of the financial policies and procedures.
• Ensure the accuracy and timely preparation of monthly results, forecasts, yearly budget.
• Coordinates and supervises all financial and accounting operations e.g. credits, expenditures, account collection, sales, purchasing etc…
• Follows-up the comparative budgeting reports and recommends corrective action, as necessary, based on the actual results achieved.
• Provides financial advice on the overall corporate financial position.
• Prepares financial budget and business plans and assists / supervises the budget preparation of other departments.
• Co-ordination and ownership of all finance systems (ERP) and related implementations and upgrades.
• Developing, enhancing and promoting a strong internal control environment throughout the company.
• Ensures the proper implementation of the established Company’s policies and procedures in the most efficient manner and at the lowest cost.
• Ensures the adoption of all necessary measures to protect the Company’s assets e.g internal control and proper insurance coverage.
• Conducts various financial and organizational studies in order to analyze and suggest means for the optimal utilization of resources.
• Coordinates with external auditors to resolve all corporate related matters
• Supervises his direct subordinates work programs.
The ideal candidate would be a certified MBA (Finance or Accounting) or equivalent professional qualification. A Chartered Accountant would be a clear advantage.
A minimum of 8 years of experience in the food and processing industry with real controlling experience.
Languages: English and Portuguese are essential.
About the Company
Potential Max is a new age consultancy aimed at enhancing personal creativity and productivity, personal and professional growth as well as knowledge transfer and potential development among mid and senior level employees and professionals. Potential Max operates in 5 broad areas. These are: – Executive Recruitment – HR Services – Business Coaching and Executive and Life coaching – Training and Development – Retail Consultancy services. Based in the United Arab Emirates, Potential Max addresses the needs of clients across the Middle East as well as the Indian sub continent.