NTS Group are exclusively working with a leading multinational company to recruit 2 Group Internal Auditors for the offices based in Dubai.
Reporting to the Head of Group Internal Audit (HGIA), the role will be tasked with supporting the Head of Internal Audit in the following:
• Performing audits across the Group, which include Financial, Operational, IT and HR scope areas
• Working with the business to help develop a solid control framework
• Supporting the audit function to develop the Group’s Internal Audit methodology
Typical tasks will include:
• Understanding the key business processes within the territories, business units, and Group functions that are being audited
• Reviewing key business processes and identifying control gaps and weaknesses.
• Making pragmatic recommendations to senior management to mitigate risks and close control gaps
• Ensuring that IA methodology and internal kpis are adhered to. E.g. Preparation/maintenance of supporting documents and timeliness of report issue.
• Collating, checking and analysing spreadsheet data
• Examining company accounts and financial control systems
• Gauging and reporting levels of financial risk within the Group
• Ensuring accuracy of financial reports and records across the Group
• Ensuring that assets are safeguarded across the Group
• Identifying weakness in financial processes and making recommendations for improvement
• Preparing reports, commentaries and financial statements
• Liaising with managerial staff and presenting findings and recommendations
• Ensuring procedures, policies, legislation and regulations are correctly followed and complied with
• Degree educated
• Excellent numerical skills
• Good analytical skills
• Good organisational skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
• Good communications skills (written and verbal)
• Has experience of multinational businesses and emerging markets
• Has a broad understanding of financial and non-financial risks and how to audit them
• Has demonstrated good written and verbal communication with all levels of employees (especially senior management)
• Broad, rounded business experience, rather than a pure auditing background
• Has understanding of key accounting/finance concepts
About the Company:
NTS Group is a leading specialist recruitment firm and experts at recruiting skilled, qualified and professional people in the Middle East.
Our promise is simple. To provide our clients and candidates an expert, professional and bespoke service whilst maintaining the highest levels of integrity and honesty.
NTS Group specialise within contingency, retained and search based recruitment campaigns across the following sectors;
Finance & Accountancy Professional Office Support Sales & Marketing Operations
To our clients, we understand people are your biggest asset and the future of your business. This is why we focus on understanding not only your technical requirements, but your culture, values and vision in order to find the right people for your business first time.
To our candidates, we believe in honesty, integrity and supporting you throughout the entire process. We listen to what you want and proactively go to market to assist you in finding your dream job.