Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
1) Negotiates and draft contracts with the Mall Management and Landlords.
2) Plan for New Shops and Café in terms of Legal Documents, Govt Requirements and All Mandatory Licenses should be procuring before the inauguration.
3) Obtain Government approval on Company / employee documentation in order to ensure full compliance in line with Government laws and regulations.
4) Review contracts and agreements and ensure their compliance with applicable laws and regulations as well as their protection.
5) Perform leasing renewals in a joint-effort with Retail Property Management. Checking due dates and renewal of the same.
6) Pro Active and advance notification about any changes in government rules & regulations.
7) Responds to alleged violations of rules, regulations, policies, procedures, and Standards of Conduct by evaluating or recommending & develop & oversee a system for uniform handling for such violations.
8) Re Negotiations with Mall managements if the Business Requires.
9) Monitors legal and policy compliance in the organization’s franchise business to ensure that organizational standards, policies and processes are met pprove new products and transactions.
10) Collect and analyze information on legal issues and propose solutions.Carry out punctual legal studies.
11) Advise the business on any legal issues with clients.
12) Participate in trainings and provide information to the banks departments to ensure a regular monitoring of the legal issues.
13) Manage litigation and client dispute files.
14) Preserve the secrecy and confidentiality of all information received as per the banks policies
15) Comply with all of the banks policies and procedures the aimed purposes.
16) Coordinate with Retail Property Management on transfer of tenants upon signing of lease.
17) Assists in the development and modification of policies and procedures to confirm with the legal requirements including drafts, reviews, or revises of various company’s legal documents and procedures.
18) Provide local crisis management, escalate to segment when required.
19) Follow up on the collection of monies owed from tenants and implementation of contractual terms.
Graduate/Master’s Degree Business, Retail management/ Retail Real Estate
Strong business acumen and good technical knowledge of Commercial Facilities
Good understanding of mall management
Good understanding of mall marketing,advertisement and promotion
Knowledge of managing leasing contracts and negotiation, exposure to tender management
Understanding and experience in managingService Level Agreements eg cleaning, security, facilities management etc
Strong negotiations and sales skills
Excellent interpersonal skills
Leadership and decision making qualities are essential
Possess good command over English and Arabic language
Excellent Customer Service Skills
A good team player with strong analytical skills
About the Company
We are the Master Franchisee of South Korean Brand ‘Caffe Bene’.
Caffe Bene is a coffeehouse chain based in Seoul, South Korea. It was founded in May 2008 by Sun-Kwon Kim, current CEO of Caffe Bene. Caffe Bene is the largest coffeehouse in South Korea in terms of the number of stores. As of April 24, 2012, Caffe Bene has 760 outlets in South Korea. Caffe Bene made its international debut in New York City in February and opened the second international store in Beijing, China one month later. As of April 26, 2012, Caffe Bene has 3 outlets in China and has signed with 7 countries. As of April 4, 2014, the company counted 945 stores in Korea, 86 stores in the United States, 283 stores in China, 1 store in Canada, 5 stores in Philippines, 5 stores in Indonesia, 4 stores in Saudi Arabia, 2 stores each in Mongolia and Malaysia, and one store each in Cambodia, Singapore, Japan and Vietnam. The total number of stores continues to grow.
We have huge expansion plans in the kingdom and opening 20-22 outlets in 2016 in and around Saudi Arabia. With this expansion comes the requirement of manpower for the business extension.