My client is a leading international contractor who specialise in marine and oil ad gas projects and are currently working on a pipeline construction project in Abu Dhabi. They are currently looking to recruit a coating QC inspector for the following duties;
• Reports directly to their assigned Mechanical QC Engineer.
• Review of project technical specifications, drawings, and BOQ to identify and determine quality and engineering criteria for materials, workmanship and testing requirements related to coating works. Recognize applied coating inspection standards and practices in metal and concrete surfaces.
• Participates in on site receiving Inspection of all paint materials.
• Monitors storage, shelf and pot life of all paint materials.
• Witnesses paint mixing preparation.
• Performs verification inspection of work elements related to coating works, such as surface preparation and coating application activities, to assure compliance with established work procedures and Project’s specified requirements.
• Issues the required inspection report for surface preparation and coating activities undertaken.
• Prepares files, maintains and retrieve test/inspection records and any other quality records generated by his activities.
• Carries out or witness NDT or destructive testing measurements such as Blast profile, Wet Film and Dry Film Thickness, Pin hole detection, Adhesion test and Pull-Off test for concrete surfaces as specified.
Candidates should have the following skills and experience;
• Bachelor’s Degree (of any discipline).
• More than 5 years’ experience on similar role in oil & gas projects.
• With relevant coating pipeline (onshore & offshore) experience, able to carry out all coating inspection tasks.
• BGAS Level II or NACE Level II Certificate is mandatory.
• Preferably ADCO Approved candidates who are currently in UAE and can join immediately.
About the Company:
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address’s all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
Construction – build and civils
Rail and metro.
Bridges and building structures
Highways and infrastructure
Health and Safety
Planning and Project Controls
Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
Environmental and Geotechnical
Human resources, finance and support services, Administration