One of the fastest growing online platforms is seeking Arabic speaking Sales Managers for their KSA market. They are seeking driven and entrepreneurial individuals who can grow the business across the Saudi market. We would be keen to speak to candidates from an Ecommerce, Retail or a Consumer background
* You will be responsible for developing and implementing sales programs and targeting prospective customers.
* You will act as a midway point of contact within the KSA region.
* Deliver on key KPI’S whilst following the company policy and procedures.
* You must have a strong grasp for the selling and buying process involving various decision makers.
* As a sales manager, you will be required to build and maintain ongoing communications with the regional stakeholders in various fields, such as – Marketing; sales management; technical support etc. to ensure efficient communication within the region.
* Travel on a regular basis with limited supervision
* You will be required to educate customers on the company’s propositions and services.
* The ideal candidate will be passionate about customer service and improving the lives of people.
* Ideally you will need to have 3 years of experience in the KSA Market
* Have excellent communication skills
* Creative problem-solving Skills and be technically savvy
* Fluency in Arabic is a pre-requisite
* Relevant experience in sales and a be high achiever
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
About the Company:
Carter Murray is a specialist recruitment consultancy specialising in the placement of marketing professionals into professional services firms, the financial services sector, multi-national corporations and global brands from our offices in London, Dubai and Sydney. Carter Murray is a member of The SR Group, a specialist global recruitment consultancy founded in 1987, operating in the niche markets of Taxation, Legal, HR and Marketing recruitment. From the worlds largest companies to small owner-managed businesses, we recruit at all levels for a complete cross-section of clients. Our clients include the full range of UK and international professional services firms and financial services companies. We recognise that they expect an exceptional level of service and a real knowledge of todays highly specialised market.Each of our consultants personally manages their own clients and specialises in specific areas of this key marketplace. We take the time to really understand both parties needs and provide focused and consistent advice.