We are supporting a growing Dubai based Fintech who are looking to build their infrastructure team with the acquisition of a talented Systems / Devops Engineer capable of helping configuring, developing, deploying and automating tasks on cloud environments and data centers.
In their pursuit to become one of the fastest growing companies within their industry, and to become one of the employers of choice in the UAE, our client are building a team capable of creating world class infrastructure.
Candidates are expected to be Linux system experts, helping to lead the creation of a cutting edge software platform on private and public clouds, capable of enabling quicker software development cycles and delivering secure, highly available, and scalable solutions with minimal maintenance.
Brief Overview of Duties and Responsibilities:
* Work with multiple teams to design, deploy and support large scale clustered software platforms in multiple datacenters and public clouds around the world.
* Integrate diverse technologies in multiple environments to provide monitoring, alerting and reporting of performance and costs.
* Work in an agile operations framework, balancing sprint-based work with daily operational needs.
* Troubleshoot and resolve system outages or performance impact and communicate findings for ongoing improvement.
* Degree in Computer Science or related field
* Relevant experience with Linux, including large scale OS deployment and automation.
* Essential that the candidate has commercial experience with Kubernetes
* Relevant software engineering /scripting experience, including multiple development languages (Python, Perl, Unix shell, C, etc.).
* Ideally some transferrable experience in private datacenter infrastructure
* Ideally some experience building orchestration and automation solutions (Jenkins, SaltStack)
* Experience with Automating, Developing, Configuring and deploying instances on AWS/Google Cloud/Rackspace cloud environments and data centers.
* High proficiency with container technologies (Docker preferred)
* Some knowledge of software version control systems and release management (Git preferred – Bitbucket or GitHub).
We can offer relocation assistance, a tax-free salary package and plenty of career opportunity as the company continues to grow
About the Company:
Allegis Group retired the”Talent2” name and re-branded its specialist recruitment professionals brand to Aston Carter.
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment services to companies requiring highly specialised business professionals. We have an unrivalled commitment to delivering first class service to our clients and candidates across professional disciplines, including Information Technology, Finance, Sales, Risk, Credit, Compliance, Operations, Marketing, Audit, HR and Engineering. Although we are retiring theTalent2 brand, our continued alignment with your company’s business objectives will remain unchanged. As part of Aston Carter, our global presence gives us access to additional high-level talent, solutions and industry trends to better grow with our customers.
With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers’ unique needs. Aston Carter is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider and the world’s largest privately owned recruitment firm.