Professional Services Security Consultants fuel solutions to ensure enterprise security deployments make the deepest impact possible across an organization. Splunk consultants solve organizations’ most challenging problems, including the ones they didn’t know existed. Splunkers are self-motivated, have an insatiable thirst to learn new technologies and thrive in a fast paced environment. Successful Splunk consultants feel comfortable mastering new technologies and come from a variety of business, analytic and technology backgrounds. Splunk is looking to grow the foundation of its Professional Services team with security focused consultants to deliver high value security related solutions.
• Drive complex security focused deployments of Splunk while working side by side with the customers to solve their unique problems across a variety of use cases
• Work with our customers to understand their security posture and requirements
• Support our security deployments by unlocking the potential of Splunk to assist our customers in achieving their Cyber Security strategy
• Collaborate across the entire Splunk organization to bring access to product and technical teams, to get the right solution delivered and drive innovation gathered from customer input
• Leverage previous experiences, share best practices and create innovative solutions to push user adoption and maximize the value of Splunk
• Enable customers to solve the next wave of questions on their own
• 3-5 years of hands on experience with security monitoring tools such as IDP/IDS, FW and AV (Cisco IDS, Snort, Bro, Palo Alto, Checkpoint, Cisco ASA, McAfee, Symantec)
• Experience in the use of network monitoring tools with a strong understanding of network protocols
• Ability to perform security analysis, development and implementation of security policies, standards and guidelines
• Ability to quickly explore, examine and understand complex security problems and how it affects a customer’s business
• Experience with both the Linux operating systems; the command line interface is your second home
• Experience with scripting languages (Perl, Python, Bash), databases and analytical tools is a plus.
• Ability to listen and collaborate with audiences ranging from IT administrators to executive level stakeholders to help deliver solutions
• Self-motivated and self-educating, yet willing and able to work collaboratively with both customers and fellow Splunkers
• Well organized with a healthy sense of urgency, able to set; communicate; and meet aggressive deadlines with competing priorities
About the Company:
Ali Zaid Al-Quraishi & Brothers Co Ltd. (AZAQ) was founded in 1958 as a family owned diversified company. Today, with more than 4,500 employees on its payroll, prolific market activities all over the Kingdom, and long established associations with a several world-class brands and international corporations, AZAQ is a leading business group in the region.
The Group today is firmly based in the marketing and distribution field, representing top brand names in leisure goods, household products, watches, office furniture, telecommunications, electronics, electrical equipment and motor vehicles. It is also involved in manufacturing of electrical products and transformers and switchgears.