Objectives: System Engineer will be responsible for inspection, site installations and servicing customers, providing Customers Hardware & Software support.
Main responsibilities: perform technical verification of the spare parts to identify a better leverage of our stocks across multiple contract, workshop repair and Spare Parts Checking, Coordinating with logistics department to help maintain spare part and coordinating & communicate with Service Desk, Customers, TL for service calls.
• Experience in HP Server & Storage is a must:
• HP UX OS 11iv2, 11iv3
• HP Service Guard
• HP RX/RP 76xx, 86XX, 44XX, 36XX Enterprise series
• HP SAN Switches
• HP Storage EVA 5000,4400,6300,8000
• HP Storage XP
• HP enterprise tape libraries
• HP Back up Software DP
• Linux OS Red hat/Gnu Linux
AED 12,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• University Qualifications: University or Bachelor’s degree in IT or Business Administration
• Nature and length of previous experience: 3 years in Server and Storage asset management.
• Related previous work experience
• Strong relationship with customers
• Experience in selling similar products
About the Company:
Originally established in 1981, The Ghobash Group has become one of the region\’s most recognized trading and investment companies. As a result of the Group\’s long-term commitment to business growth and diversification, strategic alliances with partners who share the same values have been formed across a variety of industry sectors, reflecting the Group\’s intimate knowledge of the regional market place.
This comprehensive understanding of the local and regional markets ideally places the Ghobash Group to identify the best business opportunities in the market.
The Group\’s extensive regional experience and 400 dedicated employees create a solid infrastructure for the development of new strategic alliances and investments with internationally known enterprises.