Our client is the number one contact center and client relationship management company in the world. The Company operates nearly 80,000 computerized workstations, with more than 100,000 employees in 50 countries and conducts programs in more than 65 different languages and dialects on behalf of major international companies operating in various industries.
Purpose of Position: Assist consumers with troubleshooting any technical issues and provide customer service support.
• Responsible for all customer inquiries
• Provide excellent customer service
• Follow up to customer inquiries
• Troubleshoot software and system problems
• Exercise retention efforts when appropriate
• Work with confidential customer information
• Resolve to solve customer issue
• Enter data from customer
• Field calls, emails and service requests
• Thrives as a team player
• Participates in additional training courses
• Performs other related duties as required
About the Company
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading provider of HR solutions. With more than 33,000 FTE employees and a network of 5,600 branches, in over 60 countries and territories around the world, we offer a wide variety of services, connecting close to 750,000 associates with well over 100,000 clients every day.
The services we offer fall into the broad categories of temporary staffing, permanent placement, career transition, talent development and workforce management solutions, as well as outsourcing and consulting.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich-Glattbrugg, Switzerland and we are a Fortune Global 500 company listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.