Creativity, initiative and adaptability are all critical attributes as you will be called on to design and create graphics frequently.
1. Minimum 5 years’ experience designing for CMS sites with an emphasis on the presentation layer.
2. Experience using established CSS architecture patterns for code reuse and modularity.
3. Experience with CMS platforms particularly Umbraco, WordPress, Drupal etc.,
4. Experience with responsive and adaptive design principles.
5. Solid understanding of CMS architecture and connectivity technologies.
6. Extensive proficiency and experience with Adobe Creative Suite.
7. Understanding of SEO / SEM best practices.
9. Experience working with XML files (data imports/exports).
Other things about you
1. A great passion for Web designing technologies.
2. An impeccable eye for detail with the ability to match your UI to any design in a cross-browser environment.
3. Strong interpersonal and communication skills with an affinity for problem-solving.
4. Ability to self-manage during projects and proactively raise issues/concerns to the client.
5. A desire to own a project from beginning to end, with a strong sense of pride in a job exceptionally done.
Send your resume to [email protected]
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software – eCommerce , Internet Technologies
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Dynamics Soft Pty. Ltd.
Dynamics Soft is the leading Microsoft Technology experts providing specifically crafted business software solutions focused on Microsoft Dynamics technology. We are currently providing our unmatched services in Australia.
Recruiter Name:Mr. Mark Rahman
Contact Company:Dynamics Soft Pty Ltd