New Delhi: From using light, breathable fabrics to opting for pintuck shirts and smocked strapless dress — enhance your dressing style in the monsoon season.
Deepa Chikarname, Founder and Creative Director of womenswear brand Encrusted, has some tips to share:
* Light, breathable fabrics like cotton silk, cotton and silk georgettes are easy and comfortable to wear in these months.
* You could wear boxy short suit on wet rainy days.
* A pintuck shirt dress is comfortable wearing on humid days.
* A silk georgette halter dress is a must-wear piece for the season.
* A smocked strapless dress is a comfortable relaxed style for these days.
* A silk floral bomber with our silk drawstring pants is perfect wearing for those busy days.
* Combine a knit pencil skirt with our silk cotton top for those important office meetings.
* A cold shoulder georgette blouse is a huge trend this season.
* An ikkat kaftan with beaded fringes could be a showstopper.
* Short dresses with elastic waistbands and delicate embroidery are sure to keep you turning heads as well as make you comfortable.
* Long silk maxi dresses are a must on these humid days.