Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL) is looking for young and dynamic candidates with brilliant academic record for recruitment of Lower Division Clerk (LDC) / Typist, Junior Engineer and Sub Station Attendant (SSA). The closing date for online registration is 11th January 2018.
Advertisement No. CRA-290/2017 / CRA-291/2017
Name of Post
No of Vacancies
LDC / Typist
₹ 6400 – 20200 + Grade Pay ₹ 3400
Junior Engineer/ Electrical
₹ 10900 – 34800 + Grade Pay ₹ 5350
Sub Station Attendant (SSA)
₹ 6400 – 20200 + Grade Pay ₹ 3700
Age Limit: 18 to 37 Years as on 1st January 2018. The Age Relaxation will be as per Government of Punjab Instructions.
Basic and Professional Qualification:
LDC / Typist ->
(1) Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institution (AND)
(2) Possesses at least one hundred and twenty hours course with hands on experience in the use of Personal Computer or Information Technology in Office productivity application or Desktop Publishing application from a Govt. recognized institution or a reputed institution, which is ISO 9001 certified (OR)
Possesses a Computer Information Technology Course equivalent to ‘O’ level certificate of Department of Electronics Accreditation of Computer Courses (DOEACC) of Govt. of India.
Junior Engineer / Electrical ->
(1) Full Time Regular 3/4 years Diploma in Electrical/ Electrical and Electronics/ Computer Science/IT Engg. from an institute recognized by State/ Central Govt. with minimum 60% marks. (OR)
(2) Full Time Regular BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc Engineering in Electrical/ Electrical and Electronics/ Computer Science/ IT Engg. with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent degree recognized by AICTE. (OR)
(3) AMIE in Electrical/ Electrical and Electronics/ Computer Science/ IT Engg. with at least 50% marks from Institution of Engineers(India) Calcutta.
Sub Station Attendant (SSA) ->
(1) Full time regular course in ITI/ Electrical with minimum 60% marks and 2 years apprenticeship experience in PSEB now PSPCL. (OR)
(2) Full time Regular Diploma in Electrical Engineering with 60% marks. (OR)
(3) Full time Regular Diploma in Electronics and communication with 60% marks. (OR)
(4) Full time Regular Diploma in Instrumentation and process control with 60% marks.
Selection Process: Online Examination. The test is tentatively scheduled to be held at any centre in Punjab which will be intimated while sending the admit card.
On the basis of marks secured in the online examination, candidates shall be called for document checking, wherein, verification of original documents/certificates would be done by the document checking committee, for which the date shall be notified later through registered e-mail ID and on PSPCL’s website only.
Application Fee: ₹ 1000/- per application for General and OBC, ₹ 400/- per application for SC Category and ₹ 500/- for Person with Disability (PWD) Category Candidates.
The candidates also required to pay Bank charges with application fee. The fee should be made through Online payment mode i.e. Internet Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card. Kindly make the online payment via credit or debit card or Internet Banking and retained the transaction number for future reference.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates are required to apply online through PSPCL Website. The online application will be filled in English Language Only. The last date for submission of Online application is 11/01/2018 up to 11:59 PM.
Last date for submission of Online Registration -> 11/01/2018 up to 11:59 PM
Last Date for Depositing Examination Fee -> 15/01/2018 up to 11:59 PM