Bhilwara: At least five people were killed and three admitted in a critical condition due to food poisoning, after eating halwa (sweet confections) at a house in Rajasthan’s Bhutela town.
The deceased are yet to be identified, while the others are admitted Bhilwara’s District Hospital with immediate treatment.
Gangapur, Deputy Superintendent of Police, Govardhan Lal said, “A halwa was made on the arrival of guests from Chavandia village. Initially, all fell sick and followed with the death of five-year-old, Balur Manur.”
“Currently, the number of deaths has increased to five,” he added.
A case has been registered and further details are on. (ANI)