Recipe: Almond Biscotti
- 700 gm of whole wheat flour
- 300 gm of brown sugar
- 250 gm of white butter
- 100 gm of chopped almonds
- 2 tsp of baking soda
- 1 Tbsp of baking powder
- 1/2 cup of milk
- Gather and weigh all ingredients.
- In a mixing bowl, with a hand blender or kneader, whip the butter and sugar together until it forms a creamy consistency.
- Add the remainder of the ingredients and knead the dough together.
- Form into a flat loaf. Let it set in a deep freezer for a couple of hours. Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 160 degrees Celsius.
- Once the dough is set properly, take it out and cut into thin (1.5 cm thick) and equal slices.
- Bake the biscotti for 10-15 minutes on a tray or until they are lightly browned and crunchy.
Topics:Almond Biscotti Recipe