- 100 Gram Hung curd
- 650 Gram Tandoori chicken
- According to taste Salt
- 30 Ml Oil/White butter
- 50 Gram Onion paste, roasted
- 20 Gram Ginger paste
- 1 tsp Garam masala
- 20 Cups Garlic paste
- 10 Gram Green coriander leaves, chopped
- 5 Gram Black peppercorn (crushed)
- 2 tsp Lemon juice
Also Read:Recipe: Murgh Badam Korma
- Clean chicken pieces and slit with sharp knife. Mix lemon juice, salt, vinegar, red chili and crushed coriander with chicken pieces and keep it ½ hours for marinating.
- Mix red chili powder, garam masla, and salt and golden fried onion in hung curd. Now mix marinated chicken pieces with this paste.
- Place the chicken pieces in skewer and apply butter on it. Grill it. Now you can serve it hot with mint chutney.