Recipe: Bread Dahi Vada
- 200 Gram Curd
- 10 Bread slices
- To taste Salt and black pepper
- A pinch of Zeera powder
- 1/2 tsp Red chilli powder
- 1 Tbsp Anardana
- 1/2 tsp Aamchoor powder
- Mint leaves, chopped
- Remove the brown portion from all slices.
- Soak these in water and squeeze.
- Then mix mashed paneer in soaked bread slices.
- Add a pinch of salt and amchoor. Make small-sized balls, flatten and deep fry till light brown.
- Remove from oil and soak in warm water for 10 minutes. Squeeze and keep aside.
- Beat the curd. Then add salt and chilli powder. Pour over the vadas and decorate with mint, jeera powder and pomegranates.
Topics:Bread Dahi Vada Recipe