Recipe: Chicken Pasta
- 1/2 Cup Penne Pasta
- 1 Tbsp Cream
- 1/2 Cup Boiled Chicken
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1 Cup Water
- 1.5 tsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Chilli flakes
- 2 tsp Black pepper
- 1 tsp Garlic
- 2 Pieces Butter
- 1/2 Cup Pasta Water
- 2 tsp Cheese, shredded
- 2 Tbsp Beans
- 2 Tbsp Chicken Stock
- 2 Tbsp Carrot
- 1 tsp Celery
- Take water in large bowl on flame, and bring to simmer.
- Add salt once it starts boiling and let it boil till the bubbles starts occurring.
- Now add olive oil and Penne pasta to the boiling water.
- Now take a pan and put butter.
- Heat it for a while and add boiled chicken to the pan.
- Saute it a little, add salt and black pepper. Mix well.
- Pour some olive oil and add garlic, celery, chilli flakes and black pepper.
- Mix it to add carrot, beans, chicken stock and salt.
- Saute them well and add water. Let it cook on the flame and keep stirring it well.
- Now add cream and mix it well till it changes the colour of to light brown.
- Add the boiled pasta to the mix.
- Mix it well to immerse all of the pasta in the mixture.
- Now add shredded cheese and let it cook further.
- Serve hot with added garnishing of shredded cheese on the top.