Recipe: Chicken Potli
- 200 Gram Spring onion
- 250 Gram Chicken
- 1 Medium Onion
- 25 Gram Ginger
- 1 tsp Aromatic powder
- According to taste Salt
- 1 Green Chilly
- 6 Pieces Filo sheet
- 1/2 tsp Oyster sauce
- 3 drops Soya sauce
- Few drops Maggi seasoning
- Heat a pan with two tsp of oil and saute chopped garlic, onion, ginger and green chilly together.
- After a minute add chicken with all the seasoning and mix them properly, toss it well.
- Now add all the sauces and cook again for few minutes.
- Transfer the mixture into a bowl and allow it to cool. The mixture is ready now.
- Now take a filo sheet into your hand and using your thumb and index finger make a circle and place the filling inside the potli and close the sheet using spring onion and tied carefully.
- Fry it in medium hot oil for about 5-6 minutes till it becomes golden brown.
- Serve it hot with black bean sauce or sweet chilly sauce.
Topics:Chicken Potli Recipe