Recipe: Green herbs stuffed spicy spanakopita
- 100 gms boiled chopped spinach
- 50 gms fine chopped green onion
- 10 gms fine chopped green garlic
- 5 gms green chili paste
- 50 gms fine chopped green bellpepper
- 5 gms chopped parsley
- 100 gms feta cheese
- 50 gms chopped coriander leaves
- 100 ml olive oil
- 50 gms butter
- 10 phyllo sheets
- Heat one table spoon of oil in a pan, sauté the onion, garlic and bell pepper, fry for 2 minutes and add the spinach.
- Mix well, add the parsley, coriander leaves. Turn of the heat. Let the mixture cool.
- Mix butter and feta cheese in it. Fill the mixture in the phyllo sheets in a triangle shape.
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and keep the triangles in the centre of the oven. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes & serve.
Topics:Green herbs stuffed spicy spanakopita