Recipe: Hot Noodle Soup
- 300 gm chicken strips
- 1 cup noodles
- 2 Tbsp chilli oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 lemons
- 1 Tbsp curry powder
- 1 jar vegetable stock
- 1 green chilli
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 Tbsp curry paste
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tsp soya sauce
- 5-6 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- Coriander leaves
- 1 ginger
For the soup:
- Take a pan, let it get heated. Add red chilli oil and onions.
- Add garlic, ginger, green chillies and saute well.
- Add some curry powder and curry paste.
- Pour a jar of vegetable stock. Add lime juice and coconut milk. Let it simmer for sometime.
- Season it with salt, pepper and coriander.
For the chicken strips:
- In a pan heat chilli oil. Add chicken strips, salt and pepper. Garnish the chicken with mint
- leaves and soya sauce. Take 1 lemon and squeeze the juice.
- Add onions, crushed peanuts and lemon slices to the chicken.
- Now take a large bowl and add chicken strips with the soup. Serve soup with boil noodles and garnish with some fresh coriander leaves.
Topics:Hot Noodle Soup