Recipe: Kalmi Kebab
- 1/4 Cup Fresh cream
- 500 Gram Chicken thigh leg
- Refined oil
- 1/4 TSP Black pepper (crushed)
- 1/4 Cup Yogurt
- 1/4 TSP Turmeric powder
- 1 TSP Ginger-garlic paste
- 1/2 TSP Green cardamom powder
- 4 TSP Cashew nut powder
- 1/2 TSP Caraway seeds
- 1/2 TBSP Lemon juice
- Take yogurt in a bowl. Add ginger garlic paste, lemon juice, turmeric powder with cashew nut powder and mix it well.
- Add cardamom powder, crushed peppercorns, caraway seeds and cream and mix well with the above paste.
- Afterwards take chicken coat it well, place in refrigerator to marinate for 24 hours.
- Heat oil in a pan. Take chicken, place on it and fry till turns golden in colour. Flip and cook other side too for at least 10-12 minutes.
- Lastly, serve hot with mint chutney, pickled onions and side salad.