Recipe: Khoya Tarts
- 1 Tbsp condensed milk
- 200 gms khoya
- 1 tsp wheat flour
- 1 Tbsp cream
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon powder
- 2 bananas
- Boil a can of condensed milk for 90 minutes & caramelize it.
- Smash some grated khoya along with some flour.
- Grease tart moulds with desi ghee & dust it with some flour. Add khoya to it & shape it into tarts.
- Place another tart mould over it filled with uncooked lentils & bakes it at 140˚c for 7 minutes.
- Once baked, add caramelized condensed milk mixed with cream followed by sliced bananas. Sprinkle some cinnamon powder atop.
Topics:Khoya Tarts Recipe